Manufacture Of Vacuum Packaging Machine For Dairy Products
The production of vacuum packaging machine for dairy products is made according to the methods used in packaging. There are usually 3 kinds of vacuum packing method. The methods used in the vacuum packaging process of milk and dairy products are as follows:
- Food gas vacuum cleaner: when the product is in the packaging stage, the packaging mouth closes, a kind of food gas is injected, which is compatible with the food to be packed and makes it resistant to external bacterial elements.
- Manufacture of vacuum packaging machine for dairy products modified atmospheric packaging (MAP): the product is a type of vacuum cleaner that allows the fixing of atmospheric proportions in the packaging. This packaging method is a process that uses special gases to reach a certain level of the amount of carbon dioxide, oxygen and nitrogen in the atmosphere of the product and prevent it from entering from the inside and outside. It is generally preferred in prepared and frozen foods.
- Vacuum cleaner by air suction method: with air pumps, a certain amount of air is first supplied to the product, and after the same amount of air is withdrawn again, the packaging mouth closes, making the inside of the product completely airless. Products that stop contact with air do not form bacteria and therefore do not deteriorate easily.
About The Production Of Vacuum Packaging Machine For Dairy Products
The production of vacuum packaging machine for dairy products is usually made of 3 different types. In addition to the weights and gas tank that can be found inside each machine, selective production of machines that can be offered to the customer as an alternative can also be done. Weighing machines accelerate the packaging of small and granular products that are difficult to count, providing accurate measurement and making the packaging in equal quantities. Gas cylinders are a piece of hardware that must be present in machines that use food gas. it is also possible that it could be installed later in October.
Types Of Vacuum Packaging Machine For Dairy Products
Vacuum packaging machine for dairy products, which customer can buy according to production requirements, can sort the production as below:
- Vertical foot table machines,
- Medium size horizontal machines,
- Large size industrial type fully automatic machines,
Vertical Foot Table Machines
Such machines are entry-level machines. Its legs are erect and can be used on the desktop. It can be used especially in homes, bakeries, hospital canteens, restaurants, wherever packaging related to milk and dairy products is needed.
Medium Size Horizontal Machines
These are machines designed for use by small and medium-sized businesses. They are preferred by small wholesalers and manufacturers in their workplaces. The production capacity is larger than vertical machines, and although larger in volume, they do not take up much space. It offers a wide range of movements when manpower is required. The production of vacuum packaging machine for dairy products can be created according to the needs and expectations of the manufacturers.
Large Size Industrial Type Fully Automatic Machines
These are machines used to vacuum excess product. They prefer big factories. They have all the modern functions that vacuum machines need to do. these are robust machines that do not give easy failures. Energy consumption is low, they have the ability to protect from energy fluctuations. They are fully automatic machines and are made of stainless steel.